Monday, November 12, 2012

Taxi


Dear Family

So this last week we had an experience with a man that was drunk. He fell on the pathway and cut up his knees and face. We were there to help him and ended up getting in a taxi helping him home. When we got there we met his wife. They happen to be already familiar somewhat with this church. At least they know what they hear on TV. Which is all gossip. But we ended up teaching them a lesson and we planned on meeting with them again. Which we found two new investigators. I'm really grateful for.
 
This last week we had a Halloween party at the church. It was fun. I dunked my head into the bucket for apples. The top of the bucket was rusty and got rust on my white shirt. Oh well it was still fun. Hey that American that we found we ended up passing him to the next elders because he moved out of our area. I hope to find some new solid investigators soon.
 
 I love you all. Hope you all have a great week. Talk to you all next week.

 

Love Elder Rackham

 

No comments:

Post a Comment