Monday, February 4, 2013

Mouse?


Dear Family

I had this opportunity to go to dinner with President Carter, Sister Carter, the Branch President and his wife this last week. It was interesting. I was just there to translate. I got a free dinner out of it. So that was nice. When the assistants and president carter were coming up to Gyumri Elder Seegmiller called me on the phone and said that there was a fog that was disturbing their path. So they were going to be late. At least that is what he wanted to say. But instead of the word fog he said the word for mouse. Oh man did I laugh. This last week I also had the experience of going with the Griffiths around Gyumri. They needed to say their good byes to all the members here. That was kind of fun going all around with them.
I can’t believe it is February already. Blows my mind how fast this last four months have gone. I love you all so much. Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment