Dear Family
So you all have heard that I am now a group leader. That is a true statement. so now I guess I will tell you all about our adventure up there last week. We are suppose to go up every week but we work things out with the Sisters where they will go up every other week instead of us. so we have investigators up there that need some help understanding the gospel and I feel like we need to go up more. we left Vadadzor at 12 and didn't get back until 20:50 p.m. Super long day with little breaks in between. it was back to back meetings with members and then some investigators. The first members house that we went to was a older lady named Rima. She has hospitality but to the point it was ridicules. They force food down your throat here. even when your full ha-ha. She said we couldn't leave her house until we ate everything on the table. we were being held hostage. I fill like people can be to kind here sometimes. things are going great people here in Vanadzor like to talk with us and that is a great thing. I hope one day we all can come back here, and you can meet them. when we were in Alaverdi we met with Kariney. she is the grandma of the little girl that I baptized last year. We have some great investigators up there it will be great to work with them. This Sunday we should be going there to have sacrament. I will get to conduct that meeting and I hope it turns out great.
So the other day we were at the church and there was an investigator there with her son. and the other Elders were planning to teach her. Her son was misbehaving like crazy. it went from him running all around the church getting into everything to kicking a hula-hoop at my head to kicking me and then spitting on me and the other Elders multiple times. to him saying offensive things to us, and then he said something to a member here. he is a older man that has a handicap of some kind. but the little kid said something and spit on him and the member chastened after him outside. The kid tripped and got hurt. anyways, I hope the kid learns to behave himself one of these days. I hope you all have a great week!
Love Elder Rackham
No comments:
Post a Comment