Monday, November 11, 2013

Last Email!

Dear Family

  This last week was full of adventures! But now that the time has come to this. I will wait to tell you when I get back. But as for my last two years its been amazing. The ups and downs. when I was in the downs that's when I was learning the most. And I hope when I get back you can see me as a better individual. And I hope I will be able to meet life's challenges. I know I have a lot to do when I get back. but I can tell you this I'm not worried about it. I just need to move forward in faith and I will just stay focused on the most important things being able to be with you all. 

  I have felt the love from the Armenian people and I feel like I have a family that I am leaving here. Just as I left you all two years ago. But this time that I leave I don't know if I will ever get to see them again and that is why it is hard. Just yesterday I had to tell the three little kids that I got to see make it to the waters of baptism that I don't know if I will see them again. And that was super hard for me. I really have high hopes to bring you back here to meet them and they have those hopes too. Members here are great, and they would accept you all with open arms. 

I love you all and I cant wait to see you all this Friday. 

Love Elder Rackham

No comments:

Post a Comment