Monday, August 19, 2013

Transfers

Hey Family

Its good to hear how things are going. This upcoming week transfers are coming. So this next week you will hear what will change. But to let you know I am leaving davitashen  I only know that because Grigor at the office called us and had to make arrangement's to close our apartment down. So I know this week I will have to say good bye to everyone. But I still don't know where I am going. So these last few days have been kind of awkward feeling days. But we are still pushing really hard to find new investigators. Yesterday Alexander came back from Russia. The one that I baptized three months ago. It was great to see him before we go. Its not easy saying good bye. I love you all and hope you have a great week. 

Love Elder Rackham

No comments:

Post a Comment